[yee_row column-size=”md-column” boxed_layout=”yee-container-fluid” padding_layout=”” style_detail=”” theme_options=”flattern” border_color=”” border=”none” background_image_options=”none” background_image=” ” background_color_options=”none” background_color=”” responsive_column_reset=”no” vacolumns=”top” ex_class=”” id=”” visiable=”1″][yee_column width=”1/1″ ors=”” column-size =”md-column” xs-column=”0″ xs-hidden=”” sm-column=”0″ sm-hidden=”” md-column=”0″ md-hidden=”” lg-column=” 0″ lg-hidden=”” hidden-print=”visiable” background_image=”” background_color=”” ex_class=”” visiable=”1″][yee_text_block css_animation=”no” ex_class=”” style_detail=”” yee- widget-theme=”default” border_color=”” border=”none” visiable=”1″]{textblock_content}

Make sure to check your passport in good time before departure. Make sure it is valid for at least six months after homecoming and that it is complete and not missing any pages. No visa is needed for trips up to 30 days for most destinations, but it is your responsibility as a traveler to check what applies to your particular trip with, for example, the foreign ministry of the destination.

Visas are usually included in all Scuba Travel trips to Egypt. Please contact us for more information. Visas to Sudan must be purchased on arrival, and a visa may be refused if there is an Israeli stamp in your passport.

If you are traveling via the USA, you must report your arrival, even if you are only making a stopover, otherwise you will not be allowed on. You register by filling in all the information with a star on ESTA, it costs about US$ 17: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

The same rule applies for travel to or via Canada, although it is a separate notification than that for the USA. Canada's is called ETA and costs about CAD$7: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/apply.html